Certified Bed Reader...

...willing to go all night!

Extreme Love (Love to the Extreme, #1)

Extreme Love (Love to the Extreme, #1) - Abby Niles The Good Stuff
Lemme start by saying, I love the kind of hero Dante is. He knows what he wants (Caitlyn) and he goes after her (relentlessly) and he completely rocks the possessive alpha male attitude! Caitlyn works hard for what she wants, too. She's lost 80 lbs. and her dream of leading her own fitness class is finally coming true. She uses her experience to connect with others and that's an awesome thing to see. The sexual chemistry between Dante and Cait is off the charts hot! Cait's friends make a great supporting cast!

The Bad
Cait killed it for me. She started strong, but as the book progressed, I never felt as if her character had real growth. Instead, she grew increasingly annoying. I get the weight issues; I've struggled with my own through the years. But, she was so hot and cold; I don't know why (though I respect him immensely for sticking) Dante stayed in the game. Sometimes the dialogue didn't seem natural to the characters.

Final Thoughts
While I didn't enjoy everything about the book, it was still an enjoyable read. I look forward to reading other titles by this author.

---
ARC provided by Entangled Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.