Certified Bed Reader...

...willing to go all night!
Not That Kind of Girl - Siobhan Vivian It starts slow, but once I got into it I really felt a kinship to Natalie. She tries so hard to be a great friend, works diligently in school so that she can get into college, and is really a nice--good--girl. Natalie can come off bossy and that's because these things are so important to her that she fears it all will fall apart.

Senior year is an exciting time being poised on the threshold of adulthood. Natalie wins position as class president and that's when everything starts to change. Her best friend is making bad choices, a group of freshmen girls are acting out in ways that make them targets to objectifying jokes and innuendo, and then there's Connor -- a boy she shouldn't like, but she just may have misjudged.

All good girls struggle with where to draw the line; are compelled to do seemingly "bad" things that don't feel at all bad. Natalie tries to make the right decisions, but -- as we all know -- high school is a minefield of wrong choices. The important thing is learning from them.