Certified Bed Reader...

...willing to go all night!
Rock Chick  - Kristen Ashley I struggled with the idea of starting this series because I wasn't sure if it would fit my taste. By now I've read quite a few Kristen Ashley books, love them, and decided it had to be better than I thought it would be.

Rock Chick has a few things going for it. I love Indy's taste in music and style! Of all Kristen Ashley's heroines, Indy is the one who's fashion sense I get, lol. Jeans, boots, and rock & roll tees -- hell yeah! Aside from that, Rock Chick is pretty much the same wild ride I expect from this author, but it was a little wackier with even crazier characters, and one really off-the-wall storyline. Loved the friendship between Indy and Ally!

Lee Nightingale has been a man of mystery to me since starting Kristen Ashley's books. He's popped up in some other books and every time I "saw" him I thought, "Wow, who is this badass?" I'm happy to say I now know who he is and he's every bit as hot, alpha, wonderful as I thought he'd be. I liked that Indy & Lee grew up together. It was sweet knowing Indy had been in love with him for so long. Even sweeter was when Lee clued-in on why she'd avoided him for ten years. I love with K.A.'s heroes claim their women!

Indy, gosh I don't know what to say. I liked her, but I didn't like her. She was TSTL throughout most of the book. I wanted to slap some sense into her at times and I couldn't figure out why so many guys were dying to have her/rescue her! It reminded me of Gwen from Mystery Man. I just didn't see all these great alpha men wanting a chick, even a rock chick, like her. She had good moments, but they were few and far between.

I'll continue with the series, I just hope not all the heroines are quite so annoying!

3 stars!