Certified Bed Reader...

...willing to go all night!
Too Hot - Lauren Fraser I read this one because (no surprise here) there's a hot fireman on the cover. Firemen are a personal weakness; one that I fully accept! Considering this is a novella, I didn't expect much more than Marco's smooth moves to carry the story.

Still guarded from a break-up, Josie is struggling with poor body image. Her douchebag ex-boyfriend really did a number on her self-esteem. While photographing firemen for a charity fundraising calendar, Josie meets Marco. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Marco is interested, but Josie blows him off, believing someone of his hotness couldn't possibly want someone "like her". But when Marco calls to ask her out, Josie decides only an idiot would pass up the chance to go out with him. Josie's no idiot.

Marco has a dominant nature that isn't controlling or irritatingly bossy. He likes to be in charge in the bedroom, and let me tell you, it's sexy as hell!

There's a surprising twist at the end that I wasn't expecting. I like how it gave them a chance to really discuss (after some groveling from both) Josie's insecurities; allowing me to believe in their HEA!

4 stars