Certified Bed Reader...

...willing to go all night!

Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2)

Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2) - Cherrie Lynn Do you love...?

1. Bad boy tattooists
2. Good girls trying to find themselves
3. Completely dysfunctional families
4. Heavy metal music
5. An array of colorful secondary characters
6. Scorching hot sex

...then you have to read Rock Me! I don't recommend starting this book at bedtime as I did. Its been a long time since a book kept me up until 2 a.m.! It was completely worth getting only 3-1/2 hours of sleep.

Candace Andrews is the type of heroine you'll either love or hate. If you've never experienced a stifling family, or one that is so overprotective they can't let go and let you make your own decisions, then you likely won't be able to connect to her. At only 23, Candace hasn't yet matured into a confident woman capable of standing up to them. She's drowning under their watchful thumb while aching to live her own life.

Brian Ross is the glue that really held this book together. He's the black sheep of his family. It was surprising to see such a confident guy being so insecure at times! But there's something about him that leaves a girl breathless. He doesn't need anyone's approval, but his desire to make those he loves proud of him is in everything he does. And when this bad boy falls, he falls hard.

Wow, Cherrie Lynn knows how to write steamy sexual tension and sex!! The concert scene had me reaching for something cold to drink. A cold shower is quite possibly needed after reading each encounter Brian and Candace have. LOL! And I have one word for you: apadravya. Don't know what it is? Look. It. Up! Brian knows exactly how to use his to maximum pleasure and I think poor Candace blacked out a time or two!

I would've been inclined to give Rock Me 5 stars if not for the last third of the book. What Candace's family does to Brian made me livid. I needed to see her be more confrontational with them about it. Even with that, Rock Meis still one of the best books I've read this year!

PS. I dug around and found out Macy and Ghost are getting their own book! As well as Gabriella, Brian and Evan's sister! YAY!