Certified Bed Reader...

...willing to go all night!

Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1)

Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) - Kristen Ashley I have a confession. I love bad boys. But I'm, also, picky about my bad boys. I want 'em rough, tough, protective, bossy, sexy as all get out, can talk the talk and walk the walk, but with a side of sensitive that only the heroine gets to see, and a staunch set of morals that he lives by. So, when I saw the blurb for Knight I couldn't help but be intrigued by the thought of an anti-hero. An honest-to-goodness bad boy. Could I trust Kristen Ashley to tick-off all the boxes on my checklist and still make me love him if he was an unlawful bad boy?

The answer is yes.

After the 2nd chapter, I no longer cared that Knight was more of a dark knight in shining Aston Martin. I geniunely liked him because he was perfect for Anya. Anya had struggled forever to make her life better. She's a very strong, likeable heroine. By the time I learned exactly what Knight's side-business was, I loved him anyway.

I wish she hadn't called him "Daddy" (instead of Sir or Master) in the bedroom. It was a little weird. Other than that, I thought the BDSM aspect of the story to be pretty mild and there was major overuse of the c-word during sex. It wound up working for the story, though, because the chemistry was hot between them!

The moral of the story: Even an anti-hero deserves a HEA!