Things you need to know about this book...
1. It is more fantasy than reality.
2. Nathan and Sophie have dreamed of each other - literally! - for 10 years without ever meeting.
3. Once these two meet, Fate won't allow them to be apart.
4. Tender, sexy, love scenes that will make you sigh and pant!
5. An OMG-I-wish-that-would-happen-to-me
moment during Nathan's concert.
6. A beautiful, sweet, wonderful ending.
Jess Dee plunges you straight into a universe where dreams come true and love is written in the stars (or by two prophecy-seeing grandmothers)! Looking forward to the rest of this series...