One of the funniest books I've read all year! A wonderful blend of sweet and steamy, this opposites attract romance will keep you turning the pages until their very last shenanigan!
- The reaction Jason's family has when he first introduces them to Haley.
- Haley's Grandma
little trick Jason/Haley play on each other.
- Jason sneaking into Haley's backseat.
- Haley's use for buttercream frosting.
- Jason's food obsession made me laugh more than once.
- The epilogue: cute, funny, and wonderful.
- The completely asinine thing Jason does when his pride is wounded.
- Haley's over-the-top reaction to the asinine thing he does (even when he promptly apologizes for screwing up). She had a right to be hurt and angry, but I didn't like how it played out with her.Heroine:
4½ StarsSteam Level (Scale 1/Low to 5/High):