Certified Bed Reader...

...willing to go all night!

Pleasure Bound (Hard to Get, #2)

Pleasure Bound (Hard to Get, #2) - Anne Rainey Jonas Phoenix is every bit the man I thought he was when reading this book's predecessor, [b:So Sensitive|10047712|So Sensitive (Hard to Get, #1)|Anne Rainey|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R5PbN99eL._SL75_.jpg|14943625]! I wasn't a huge fan of that book, but I knew I needed to read Jonas and Deanna's story. And I kept my fingers crossed that theirs would be all that I hoped for!

Jonas has loved Deanna for years. She won't give him the time of day because she thinks he isn't serious about relationships. When Jonas launches an all-out mission to win Deanna's heart, she doesn't stand a chance against the passionate man!

I was a little bored with Deanna for a while. I get that she's been stifled by know-it-all men her entire life. She's worked hard to get where she's at as an interior designer. But when Jonas reveals her new client is a criminal, she doesn't believe him? I think I would've given the guy a huge smooch and thanked him. She questions his knowledge to the point of being ridiculous. The man's job is to know who every piece of scum is in their town! Thankfully, Deanna comes around and I don't spend the entire book cursing her stupidity.

I really enjoyed this one, and Deanna's twin brother, Dean, will hopefully have his own book soon!